Tips for Lowering Cholesterol FastOctober 12, 2015
The Mind-Body Weight Loss ConnectionNovember 21, 2015
Oven-bake white fish fillets with potatoes (regular, or sweet), tomatoes and herbs for a healthy and gluten-free weeknight dinner
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 5 small potatoes (about 400g), scrubbed and cut into wedges (swap for Sweet Potatoes to be even healthier)
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp dried oregano or ½ tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 fresh skinless white fish fillets (whatever type you like!) (about 200g)
- small handful parsley, roughly chopped
We’d also suggest serving with some mixed vegetables or side salad.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Tip the potatoes, onion, garlic, oregano and olive oil into a roasting tin, season, then mix together with your hands to coat everything in the oil. Roast for 15 mins, turn everything over and bake for 15 mins more.
- Add the lemon and tomatoes, and roast for 10 mins, then top with the fish fillets and cook for 10 mins more. Serve with parsley scattered over.
kCalories: 388 (1669 kilojoules)